Monday, May 12, 2008

irreplaceable

I could still remember that day
it was nearly 4years ago... around june... and it was a saturday afternoon
you were waiting for me outside my school... I had came out late
but you never grumble or complain
but something terrible happened on me... I was crying that time
in a very terrible way I can say
I entered your car... and I still remember your expression
you looked worry and wanted to know what happened to me
"who bullied you?" "who scolded you?"
I cry and cry and could not answer your question
I shaked my head
and I know you are in great worry


I was in great stress that time!!
concert in 2 weeks time, piano exam in 1 month time,
pra pmr in 2 months time, and of course
the real pmr exam in another 4 months time
I don't want to let papa and teachers down that time
I also don't want to let you down
as you put high hopes on me also
I had dropped from 2nd class to 3rd class
yes people... please believe it
papa was so disappointed and he warned me
"don't you try to embarrass me again!"


but that's not the main point here
the main point is
you were there for me when I got nobody
and I know
you will always be there for me when I need someone
I dare not to imagine
what will happen to me if someday you leave me
no doubt you will leave me someday but can I refuse to accept this fact? ><

when was the last time I made you a card?
which I used to
when was the last time I gave you a flower?
which I used to
when was the last time I call you?
when was the last time I hug you?
sorry ><
I can't remember
it has been a long long time ago
but that doesn't mean that I don't love you!


I know
I have made you suffer
before I was born
as you carried me for 9 months
and you have to celebrate chinese new year in hospital that time
I have made you suffer
soon after I was born
due to some health problem
you travel back and forth to hospital
and I know
I will continue making you suffer
as I'm now studying and I need lots and tons of money><
but I promise you
I will lessen your burden
and try hard to be a better daughter


just want to tell you that
you are IRREPLACEABLE
you will always be my cute and silly HAMA~~
HAPPY belated MOTHERS' DAY!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

-from your naughty daughter-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo.Nice poem XD

jasle89 said...

is that a poem?? haha.. just something for my mum la... ^^

WinnieWong said...

Dunno. Some kind of short passage. I think it is very meaningful and the points are well-organised. So loving~

jasle89 said...

u like it?? ^^ so happy.. hope mama like it also kaka...

zhenlong25 said...

your mama got see de meh? hahaha btw nice piece of work....for once i thought...=D u know de lar...lol

jasle89 said...

hmm don't think that she ll saw this.. but nvm... just wanna express my love for her.. ^^ hmm i dont know woh... :P