Thursday, October 16, 2008

please call me "kakak Q"

just came back from the old folks home...
me, swii fern and ze fen went there and visit ruby XD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no la.. just go there and visit the uncle and aunty
last year we visited them and we promised them we will visit them again
and we did it today
but some of them are not there already T_T


im a kakak today~~
so now... i have to clean my toilet and my room ><
especially my room.. it's cover with dust
have to tidy up my books and notes... it's here and there all over the room
have to wash clothes and iron clothes too... T_T
but luckily i have washing machine
but i got no maid to help me iron clothes
okay.. less talking and more work


MORAL OF THE DAY:

please do not abandon your parents in the old folks home~~
they need your caring

1 comment:

said...

加油!
向前起步走!