Tuesday, December 30, 2008

not a good day

well.. today is not a good day for me..
everything goes wrong or not that smooth
i just came back from seremban...
and here's the un-smooth thing happen..
almost reaching my place that time the bus turn into a dont know where junction O_O
and i've started to worry.. but luckily sf is free~
and she saves my day by picking me up from sentral and send me back...
and i reach home safely.. so i attempt to register my subjects for next sem
ta-daa... i can register it and i havent meet my AA
speechless because no assessment from AA no registration allow
and i can register.. >"<
ya.. dont forget the purpose i come back today...
JUST TO MEET MY AA...
ah ha.. remember.. my AA is unreachable too
he will not reply your sms, pick up your call..
email is always delivery failure and he is not in whenever you go to his room..
waste my energy come back
but that's not all...
em-em-yew system is sucks too
cannot register for legal methods 2 and co curriculum
we need to register it during a specific day -.-"
see.. all these can cause you a bad mood
and im in a bad mood now.. *sigh


beware~i will complain you die die later

No comments: