Saturday, January 17, 2009

quick update

anyone miss me?? NO? T.T
long time never update my blog
and readers of my blog has drop till very "jialat"
it shows in my nuffnang ><
this is just a quick update
im having sem break now..
but im working at my aunt's office at melaka raya.. even today
still left 1 more week...so far so good.. the people there are very friendly
just that everyday i need to type and write alot
good exercise for my fingers XD

chinese new year is coming in 1 week time
but i havent do my shopping yet
but if you know me well.. i mean really very well
i usually do my shopping after 1st and 2nd day of chinese new year
hmm.. but before that i still need to find 1 night just to go out and snap some photo with aunt
must fully use the camera XD and try to apply our "ciplak" technic..
she said that she wanna take some nice new year pictures

after chinese new year i will be starting my 3rd sem for beta year
and i still cant register for legal methods 2.. nehal what are you doing? if can register please let me know ^^ thankiu~ 

wow... time really flies... im in the last sem for beta..
and dont forget... im getting older soon.. :( sigh
anyway.. anybody has any programme during chinese new year?
please let me know ya.. especially those who are flying soon~~ must cherish the moment left
okie.. that's all for today~ good night everyone.. still need to go for church tomorrow morning

suddenly feel like wanna eat mc donalds' "fatt choi" burger~~

3 comments:

V said...

Come to my house...hahaa. On thurday during cny's week...

Anonymous said...

30th feb
friday 7pm
ming kok
just bring urself n rm30

jasle89 said...

to anonymous..
wah.. u think i ngong ngong meh
feb where got 30th 1