Sunday, February 8, 2009

20th


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~

thanks to my family~

thanks to my friends:
ultragirl (forever im 10days older than you)
catwoman (dont forget our promise)
sei zai bao (wish me gong hei fatt choi =.=)
peh hwa (thanks for the present~ i'll try my best finish it)
sook ee (same birthday! happy birthday to you too!)
jason tan (i'll remember your birthday dont worry)
wendy (a lunch date is okay for me)
francis (where's my starbuck coffee)
joanna
sze shee

matthew
hanyu
liying
ying xin
miao chien
wan wei
rosanne
fifi
katherina
winnie
the rock (i've forgotten your real name ><)
shao hang (you are 1 year older than me :P)
the lovely couple-david and iimk
the swine family-pig, zhu, babi and kambing

for those who are late, please come early next year LOL just kidding

i will remember you, will you remember me?

2 comments:

zhenlong25 said...

wah! who wished you gong hei fatt choi so bah lia!?! lol

Szeshee said...

i saw my namee!!!!