Saturday, May 30, 2009

im in pieces

Only people who care gets hurt
agree? aye!

who is your friend?
and what's the definition of "friend"?

some say that friend is just a person that you meet everyday in class/school
some say that friend is just a person that you need them to fill in your time
some say that friend is just a tool to get more friend or become famous
...
for me. friend is really a friend
=.= what am i saying la.
what i mean is that a friend is the one whom you can share all your things with
they are the one whom you will keep in your heart. deeeeeeeep inside
they are the one whom you really care about them. hmm. at least i CARE.
they are the one whom you will wonder how have they been when they are not around you
...

only people who care will get hurt
maybe, for you, a friend is not what i mentioned above
a friend maybe is just a nobody to you
they are more than a somebody to me

you know what. people loves to leave without saying goodbye
and i hate it. and i mean it
i get hurt when you just left and without saying goodbye T_T
can you at least inform me?
i will be hanging there and clueless and emo and feel like killing myself
so next time. please let me know when you are leaving
you can choose not to tell anybody but you must tell me 'k?
take care my dear 老公仔

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree dat friends can realy hurt.. there was an incident dat happened to me one year ago but it still hurts very very much.. after dat incident i try my best to avoid from getting very close to anyone to prevent such painful condition.. unfortunately other friends of mine has to pay..