Monday, June 15, 2009

updates*

so today i've started my new semester new year
taking 6 subjects this semester
cant believe that im in gamma year, which is 2nd year of degree


so last thursday was the day of judgement
aka the day my result come out
i passed all subjects!
it's a bit unbelievable and my cgpa gone up abit
well. i really thank God that He listen my prayer.
and i hope that i can keep it up and do better this semester *crossing fingers
*nkc. we have a deal. and i remember it. when you want to claim from me your meal?


i went out on a date with myself
1st time watching movie alone
i watched night at the museum 2
everything is fine despite that there is 2 pakcik sitting beside me
but i enjoyed the time i spent in cinema and starbuck with myself ^^


oh ya. one more thing.
i've become "ah moi" kurang upaya sementara
this is what happened last saturday during family camp at tiara beach resort, pd
i sprain my ankle.
dont ask why or how i fell and get injured
'cos even i also dont know. @.@
the only thing that i know is i was walking and i thought that i've overcross the stone
but just on the spot that i thought that i've overcross
the next second im on the floor already
T_T and i didnt even know that i was bleeding
i can only feel that my ankle is very very very pain
ok. now it has become pig's leg.O.O
and it's very itchy!!!
i dont think i can go to the camp this saturday.
i hope i cannot go. hahahaha.


life is full with disappointment
you made me feel like an idiot.

No comments: