Friday, February 19, 2010

oo la la

oo la la does not show that i am oo la la-ing
im doing mooting report now.
both court and mooting competition reports
*i didnt manage to visit court and yet i have to come out with a report
*slap on forehead
plan to visit court after CNY together with sayang
but now seems like i have to refer other people's report
*bang head on wall
my lecturer can post in mmls saying that we must submit the report after CNY AS AGREED.
and since when i agree that reports are to be submitted after CNY?
im so lost right now.
and at first i thought i only need to submit the mooting competition report
end up he wants the court report and not the mooting competition one
*faint

didnt get to sleep well yesterday night
my turn to have insomnia.
i wish hippo that the sleeping fairy will give her good sleep
i forgot to ask sleeping fairy to stop by my bed too.
*slap myself hard hard
i lie on the bed since 2am and roll here n there until 4 or 5am
*slap on my forehead
and then wake up at 8am.
*bang head hard hard on the wall until i hear the banging sound
and my parents is at dataran now.
meeting pastor joyce and her family.
and yet im sitting here finishing the report.
*slap myself and forehead and bang wall. all together
I WANT SHOPPING~~~

ok. need to head back to the report. x_x

No comments: