Tuesday, July 22, 2008

opps...

opps... i dont know that i was being tagged...
until today i have time to read my friends' blog...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tagged by zhen long =)


1. Do you have a blog?
- ah boh?

2. Where is it?
- in my pocket wei -.-''' no no... in your bag XD

3. How long have you been blogging?
- erm...

4. How did you first start blogging and why?
- erm... God knows

5. What do you write in your blog?
- my life, my thoughts, my feelings

6. What kind of a blog is it?
- o.O? my blog?

7. How many hits do you get a day?
- erm... 1? 2? 3?

8. Do you have pictures on your blog?
- yes

9. Do you put your real name on your blog?
- why not? there's nothing to hide

10. Does everyone know you have a blog?
- i dont think so

11. What is your favourite blog site? Live Journal, Blogger, Xanga, or Other?
- blogger

12. Who is allowed to visit your blog?
- everyone anyone.. as long as you know how to read chinese and english

13. Do you want to be a famous blogger?
- erm... nope... trying to be low profile

14. Is it important that you go on your blog everyday?
- yeap.. because there are links that bring me to my friend's link.. ^^

15. Is blogging important to you?
- kinda... because others can know more about me ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now tag people :
*dont feel like wanna tag others.. sorry

No comments: