Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HAHAHAHAHA i hope you will laugh like this

this is what happened just now..

as usual. i drove to campus. i parked my car at the student carpark.
i walked to the lif and reached 3rd floor.
so i entered my calss. CLC R 3013.
once i entered the class. first thing that popped into my mind.
"wow. everyone is so punctual. it's not time yet and they are already here."

but... everyone is looking at me.
"hmm.. something is wrong.."
so i faster get a seat.

ME: eh. why is everyone looking at me?
SF: coz class finished.
ME: what? im only late for 5minutes. (look at my watch and suddenly i realised class start at 9am)
!@##%#%^ i thought class start at 10am! what's wrong with me.
my mind set the time that i have to leave home at 9.30am @.@ and reach campus punctual

i didnt woke up late today. i woke up at 8am. i have enough time to get ready and go for class.
hahahaha. i wonder what's wrong with me. seriously. im kinda blur nowadays.
that similar situation happened during my contract law mid term exam.
i know the exam is only 1hour and i have 2 part of question need to be answered. it starts at 10am and ends at 11am.
and what happen is i can still tell myself "ok. do 1st question until 1045." =.= "you will have extra 15 min for part b."
and that really happened. and i used 15min for my part b during the exam. @#$%! btw i failed that paper. get 13/30.
ok. that's all for now. hope you enjoy laughing at me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha
sleep earlier la

jasle89 said...

uncle. i sleep every early 1 leh.