Monday, April 27, 2009

yippie!! ^^

yippie~~~ im done with my contract presentation~~~
at first im kinda sad because i've prepared to present in class
but she called the other to present first
i wanna present first. T.T so that after that i will have nothing to worry on
but nevermind. at the end i do it in her room.
she was nice to me. no question for me. kinda relief now. hee
but sad also because thanks to nehal (my ex-boyfriend LOL)
we need to complete another extra assignment.
and that extra assignment worth only 2marks.
so pointless. with or without that 2marks...
it makes no different.
and finals are coming soon. real soon. left only 2-3weeks.
and i havent really started doing my revision!!
i think i better start now. (or wait for next week la heh?)
ah~~ almost forgotten. i still have french presentation this thursday!!
i wanna go back SEREMBAN la~~~~~~~

No comments: