Friday, September 11, 2009

我想念家里的那棵芒果树

cai choy. i hope you didnt freak out today
sorry i cannot control myself.
i feel a bit shy now.
shouldnt let this kind of thing happen
but i think i have reach the maximum point.
so your are the unfortunate one.
today was not your lucky day
but it was my lucky day ^^
i only get to present for 1 minute. *or less than 1 minute.
and she never bombard me~
and finally im done with my criminal assignment~
i would admit that it was a last minute work =(
sorry to my group members~
and now left ONLY tort assignment which i have no idea how to start as well
hmm. nevermind. i shall figure it out tomorrow
it's late now~ cinderella suppose to sleep at 12 but now is already 1.09am
so goodnight everyone. have a sweet nice dream~ ^^ *hug


我可以画一个圈把自己关在里面
让自己叹气叹到不够气
我可以画一个圈当作是完美句点
让自己笑到嘴巴裂开来


太用力想逃脱
到最后挣脱不了也逃脱不了
太用力去思索
到最后所想都无法成的了真
太过用力却不知所措
到最后不知所措所以退缩了

No comments: