Sunday, March 21, 2010

today is sunday? O.o

a phone conversation happened between me and my sister just about 15mins ago...

me: hey. where are you? *ganjiong
sis: im at kl loh. why?
me: huh? then tmr you not going back seremban?
sis: erm. im going back at night woh. why? ^^ *act cute
me: then you not going church?
sis: why go church?
me: i just got the time to check my mail and got the bulletin from pastor.
i thought im the pianist for next week. but actually is tmr service.
so who should i find to replace me ah? *ganjiongness at the max
sis: =___________= today is sunday d la. HAHAHAHA and i helped you play the hymns d la.
me: today is sunday d ah? oh ya hor. HAHAHAHA
sis: haha. so now you are the feh shh.
me: aiyo. today is sunday d. @@ my life is busy until i dont know what day is today. =.=
sis: now you understand why sometimes i forget things loh. HAHAHA

T_T so embarassing. how could this blur thing happen on me?
it's suppose to happen to feh shh. and ONLY to feh shh. xD
i bet she's gonna laugh at me for a month on this. T_T



day#14 i wish they live happily ever after