Friday, August 8, 2008

pissed

someone is making me to hate him...

today i went for brunch with my sis at a kopitiam near my housing area there...
so i ordered a curry chicken rice and so do my sis...
while i was eating and enjoying my curry chicken rice...
here's the story begin............................................................
suddenly 1 uncle come from no where and said this:-

uncle :aiyo... doctor also eat meat ah?
me :*blur.. huh? im not a doctor =.=
uncle :dont eat so much of meat lah~ not good for your health
me :*angry + blood pressure going up and up
sis :*trying to laugh and pretend we wont be eating chicken anymore

uncle walkaway... and so i talk to my sis...
me : can i use Article 5 to 13 and sue him?
sis : *blur... huh?
me : human rights...
sis : aih.. this is not the 1st time already...
sis :last time i went here with sis... he also said something like this...
me : he is too free is it? =.=

sigh... i wanna enjoy my meal also cannot
UNCLE... WHY ARE YOU SO GEH POH?
i think he is too free and got nothing to do...
people wanna eat what he also wanna take control...
and he thought that all of my father's children are studying medic =.=
make me pissed off....
and he is making me to hate him... MORE

No comments: