Thursday, September 18, 2008

15months

after 15months...
today i have to say 'bye' to my 6th pair of shoes...
i have no idea is that i dont know how to wear shoes
or the mmu road problem?
2 high heels, 2 ballet sneakers, 1 slipper and 1 sport shoes...
and for this semester only... this is my 4th pair to throw away...
seriously... im not bluffing
it happens when im half way walking towards FSE
but thanks to babi 'cause help me to take my extra shoes in my car
THANKIU~~~ THANKIU~~ *touching


Moral of the story:
Keep all your shoes in your car... you wouldn't know when you need it


p/s:mummy... i need new shoes... T.T

3 comments:

zhenlong25 said...

i think not shoe problem lo~
haha, those shoe cannot withstand too much compression XD

jasle89 said...

=.= you are so mean...

zhenlong25 said...

haha this is a kind of caring=)