Sunday, November 16, 2008

what's going wrong?

im having a sucky weekend
despite from my eldest sis came back and we watched madagascar2
that's the only 2 hours that make me happy
others are just sucks
yeah.. sucks to the max

aunts came seremban
and that's the thing that kills me
and make my weekend sucks like this

can you stand when someone keep on nagging at you?
and she got only one point to argue with you?
and her point is irrelevant
and she keep on repeating
that's annoying...
and i cant stand it and straight away tell her to stop.. it's enough.. we get the point
*i sounds rude.. but if nobody stop her...
she'll just continue until the end of the world... trust me

i've told you that i know how to take care the lenses
how to wash the lenses and the do's and dont's
so please stop nagging me
it's like a mosquito
no... hundreds of mosquito flying around your ears
damn irritating

if you ask me something
please take the answer that i give you and trust it
if im not sure i will tell you that im not sure and will not give you an answer
if you do not trust me then please ask others
i hate it when you ask me and you doubt my answer

im not God by the way
i cant control everything
can you blame me when the waiter give you a cup of coffee when you actually ordered tea?
can you blame me when the lecturers cancel classes?
can you blame me when there is heavy traffic?
tell me... can you blame on me for all these?

God give you mouth is for you to ask
gosh... ask before you touch people's stuff can?
im standing right beside her and she can just open my wardrobe as if that's her wardrobe
and flip through all the clothes inside it as if that's her clothes
what the hell is going wrong?
that's my room and my wardrobe and my clothes for you information!

can you imagine i have to take all this within this 2 days..
man... and i cant say anything... *zip zip zip...
kill me please just kill me!

p/s: madagascar2 is funny... i like king julien... haha 'cause he is 38

2 comments:

WinnieWong said...

Chill Q.
Patience is virtue.

Anonymous said...

Oh..the one who made u so pek cet, she's just dun understand u... relax wei...as long as u'r sure what u'r doing...^^