Sunday, August 2, 2009

15 cent

im left with only 15cent
*no kidding it's real
have to ask money from mum :s
im broke T_T


i hate kl life
was stuck in the traffic jam for 2hours plus plus plus plus yesterday
it's just a 5min distance and yet we end up using 2hours plus plus plus plus to reach there
im kinda impress with kl people
how can they live in such a city?
i will be crazy mad if i have to go through this
E-VER-RY-SING-GLE-DAY!
well. luckily im not staying there.
feel like my lungs are filled with all the dust now
and my skin is covered with layers of dirt


well. im not stupid FYI
i know there will be road blocks and
but yesterday was my friend's wedding rehearsal
so i have no choice but to go cyber
and after that we went to the bridal shop
then here comes the traffic jam
!@##@$#$@%#$%^%^#%
cant blame anyone
i have to take my laptop from my aunt
so have to meet her at bukit jalil
ok. long story cut short straight to the point
-->I hate kl life. the end. full stop.


shall end this post with some photos taken yesterday at cyberview lodge
PHOTOS~ CLICK HERE
*it's a nice place ^^ can have your wedding shooting there.

No comments: