Monday, August 3, 2009

mid term break! *i dont think so

lalala~~ im having my mid term break now.
1month? lalala~~ in your dream.
1 week only. =(
actually im still abit blur at this moment
why? because now is week7 and i start to have my break
kinda dont know what i've done within this 7weeks
and what i've learn during this 7weeks.
haha. i only know that last few days got 3 mid term papers


well..lots of thing to be done within this holiday
lalala~ i have 1 memorial and 4 assignments to finish
mooting, islamic, tort, family, criminal
ahh... not to forget criminal mid term is coming after mid term break


then i have to bring my flying kancil for car maintainance
and air cond.
shit la. means have to spend money again. @_@
and i have to get myself another pair of specs
cannot see clearly with the one im having now
hate my life~~
ahh.. need to go for body check. and my dentist appointment
lalala~~~
where got so much of time?


eeee. have i mention about the camp?
i still got a OC/WC camp at PD this friday until sunday
and my friend's wedding is on saturday
lalala~~~ superman will fly to cyberview and fly back to PD


omg. still have to practice cello.
that day rehearsal is ok. but need to polish to make it become perfect
hope so. O_O
*man of steel will melt someday


omg so wordy this post. ok la. ignore it. bye~
have to start my misyar now.

1 comment:

peh said...

Happy to hear that u touch back cello. Dear, try to love ur life. After such busy & stress days, I believe u would feel much better. After tat can travel ar =D Let's jia you ^^ *oink oink*