Tuesday, August 25, 2009

what will happen after this?

i used to own the smile
that everyone would envy about it
but now i've lost it
to whom? i wish i know

i used to laugh with all my heart out
that everyone would look at me and wonder what's wrong with me
but how can i laugh when i dont even own a smile?

i used to have the life with no worry
people would call me the happy-go-lucky girl
but now they come forward and ask me "where is she?"
the girl that always put on a smile and brighten up their day

i used to have the heart to believe
believe that this is a world that full with love and peace
but after knowing the truth behind
it would be hard for me to love you and you and you

all i want is just a simple life
a life that i can laugh truly from my heart
a life that i can sleep without worries
a life that i can think everything but not you
a life that i can live without my tears

2 comments:

liying_0505 said...

Wish all your 烦恼 will slowly become happiness..... stay happy :)

jasle89 said...

thanks liying =) *hugszz